Soccer Hooligan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sheff united what a load of w****kers

Go down

sheff united what a load of w****kers Empty sheff united what a load of w****kers

Post  west ham Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:41 am

Load of wankers ain't they...
The phrase "People in glass houses shouldn't
throw stones" springs to mind

From Sky website...

Sheffield United could be the subject of an investigation for allegedly breaching the same rule that they want to see West Ham relegated for, according to a newspaper report.

The statements surrounding the Steve Kabba transfer were brought to our attention late on Friday and early next week we will look at our documentation and ask our two clubs to submit any further documents, or agreements, for scrutiny.

Our contract for the transfer of Steve Kabba to Watford was open, was honest, was properly examined by the Premier League and the player was registered, McCabe told Sky Sports News.
There wouldn't be any condition in our contract when we transferred him to Watford. I'm sure there wasn't a feature in his contract.

What a load of wankers.

west ham

Back to top Go down

sheff united what a load of w****kers Empty Blades

Post  woody Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:47 pm

Biggest load of moaners goin mate, remember few years ago got a rematch against Arsenal when Arse scored after not throwin ball back!
Seems Warnocks ranting has rubbed off on all the fookin club, fans the lot!
Wankers

UTO-FTB

woody

Back to top Go down

sheff united what a load of w****kers Empty Re: sheff united what a load of w****kers

Post  riversid Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:12 am

I personally think it is extremely embarrassing.

Surely the seasons relegation plight was decided over an entire season rather than the last 3 or 4 games.

I Thought Wigans announcement of "If we are relegated then we will also be persuing this through the courts" IF? Why if? If it is so unjust and you feel so strongly about it, then why not take that action anyway. Laughable.

I for one would much rather see WHU in the premiership that any ofthat lot, purely for footballing reasons.

riversid

Back to top Go down

sheff united what a load of w****kers Empty yOUR LUCKY

Post  TINKERBE Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:19 am

You broke the rules and deserved to have points taken away!
Why are you any different to Bury who were kicked out of the F.A CUP and AFC Wimbledon who had points deducted!

You were just lucky really! I think if they had taken points away from you then a whole can of worms would have opened. afro

TINKERBE

Back to top Go down

sheff united what a load of w****kers Empty Re: sheff united what a load of w****kers

Post  S.R.A. Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:21 am

can i just point out that the "moaners" are the money grabbing cunts in the suits sat in the board room,the real fans found the whole carlos taves affair very embarrasing..personelly i cringed everytime it come on the tele,at the end of the day west ham did break the rules but all sheff utd needed to do was take a point from wigan at bramall lane on the final day of the season...we didn't so went down..end of.

S.R.A.

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down